Creates the following infected Files on user's System
Delete the following Files to remove Infection
Also creates the following files on user's System which are also created by Genuine Software :-
These file(s) can be kept as they are also created by genuine Software.
The following Registry Values are added to the provided Registry Keys :-
Delete the added Values from the Key to remove Infection
1. %allusersprofile% Refers to the windows all users profile folder. By default it is 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users'
2. %workingdir% Refers to the current directory in which user is working.
3. %windir% Refers to the windows root folder. By default it is 'C:\Windows'
Important: We strongly recommend that you backup the Registry before making any changes to it. Incorrect changes to the Registry can result in permanent data loss or corrupted Files. Modify the malicious\suspicious Subkeys only.
Click Here for more spywarelib.com recommended PC Security and Optimization Tools
To modify registry entries in Windows Operating System:
1. Click Start > Run
2. Type “regedit” : to open registry editor
3. Navigate to required registry Key from the Left Tree control and modify accordingly.