Creates the following infected Files on user's System
Delete the following Files to remove Infection
Also creates the following files on user's System which are also created by Genuine Software :-
These file(s) can be kept as they are also created by genuine Software.
1. %homepath% Refers to the windows current user's profile folder. By default it is 'C:\Documents and Settings\[user]'
2. %programfiles% Refers to the program files folder. By default it is 'C:\Program Files'
3. %userprofile% Refers to the windows current user's profile folder. By default it is 'C:\Documents and Settings\[user]'
4. %windir% Refers to the windows root folder. By default it is 'C:\Windows'
5. %workingdir% Refers to the current directory in which user is working.
Important: We strongly recommend that you backup the Registry before making any changes to it. Incorrect changes to the Registry can result in permanent data loss or corrupted Files. Modify the malicious\suspicious Subkeys only.
Click Here for more spywarelib.com recommended PC Security and Optimization Tools
To modify registry entries in Windows Operating System:
1. Click Start > Run
2. Type “regedit” : to open registry editor
3. Navigate to required registry Key from the Left Tree control and modify accordingly.